When a well-dressed woman entered the elevator, I was enveloped in a delicious scent. Asking her what it was, she replied – vanilla – she had been baking and the scent had lingered on her clothes. I remembered my experience when I read Jan Moran’s (author of Fabulous Fragrances) list of aromatherapy solutions to common problems.
Try the complementary scent to solve the appropriate problem:
- Anxiety: vanilla, lavender, basil, rose, chamomile
- Depression: rose, lavender
- Fatigue: lemon, peppermint, lily of the valley
- Headache: lavender, eucalyptus, ginger, peppermint
- High blood pressure: lavender,sage
- Insomnia: lavender, basil, vanilla
- Stress: lavender, rose, vanilla
Time to get some lavender and bake some cookies with vanilla.